Apartment Johannes Verhulststraat
180 m² - Johannes Verhulststraat, Netherlands 1071MZ
Around the corner from the cozy Cornelis Schuystraat this beautifully completely renovated and modernized double upper house.
This beautiful apartment has recently been completely renovated, it is the perfect combination of old and new. By combining the original elements of the historic building with the ultimate comfort through the use of high-quality materials in the beautiful finish level, everyone will immediately feel at home in this spacious apartment. The apartment has an area of no less than 184 m2 spread over 2 beautiful floors. The apartment has a beautiful roof terrace of almost 90 m2.
Through a private front door you enter the classic entrance with stairs to the second floor of the building, where the apartment is located. The staircase is equipped with a beautiful classic runner executed in high-quality dark blue carpet, despite the classic look, the colors give a modern twist. The landing provides access to the open kitchen, the living room, toilet and the study. To emphasize the modern twist again, two doors in the corridor are made of glass with matt black steel frames. The modern open kitchen with a very large cooking island with seating is equipped with a double fridge / freezer, a wine climate cabinet, double (steam) ovens, quooker and a built-in coffee machine. The kitchen diner has a ceramic hanging lamp and a gas fireplace. Finally, the kitchen is adjacent to a beautiful intimate balcony at the front, from which you have a beautiful view of the cozy Cornelis Schuytplein. A great place to stay after a busy day at the office. Behind the original en suite cupboards with sliding doors is the living room with the adjoining loggia where the oak whale bone parquet extends beautifully into a ceramic tile. The living room has a gas fireplace. The side room can be furnished as a home office, or a cozy study / TV room, you name it. The landing is also equipped with a separate toilet.
You enter the third floor through the indoor, original, clasic staircase. The large skylight makes it a pleasant stairwell with natural light. On this floor there are no less than 4 bedrooms, the beautiful bathroom and again a separate toilet. The entire sleeping floor is equipped with a state of the art air conditioning installation. The bathroom excels due to its sleek design, only high-quality materials are used here. The bathroom has a herringbone tile floor. The floor is also equipped with underfloor heating. The bathroom has a double walk-in rain shower. The bedroom at the rear has a very spacious adjoining loggia facing south. The spacious bedroom at the front has a beautiful intimate terrace; this bedroom also has a gas fireplace.
To top it all off, the apartment has a great roof terrace. This terrace is accessible via a spiral staircase. The terrace is approximately 90m2. Via the spiral staircase you enter a great roof house, this is completely in the style of the house. The whole is equipped with outdoor lighting and there is room to put a refrigerator. Even the jacuzzi has been thought of: due to the special construction of the floor of the roof terrace, it is possible to place a jacuzzi in the designated area. In order to create maximum user space, it has been decided to use walkable glass, which can be called inventive in relation to the usual skylights.
All in all an oasis of luxury, with the enjoyment of a great roof terrace with beautiful views of the neighborhood.
- Extremely luxurious and spacious apartment of over 180 m2 with a beautiful roof terrace of almost 90 m2;
- Nice atmosphere due to the high building: the living and sleeping floors are both over 3.2 m high.
- 5 bedrooms
- Very luxurious Italian design kitchen with bar and separate pantry with all luxury;
- The living and dining room and 2 large bedrooms have a gas fireplace;
- Heating hardly visible due to the integrated sunken converter heating in the entire house;
- LED recessed lighting in the entire home;
- Travertine bathroom with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and Italian stainless steel design faucets;
- Honeywell Domotica system for heating and security;
- All bedrooms with air conditioning (Mitsubishi);
- Fleck water descaling installation for wonderfully soft water.
- All windows and frames renewed and equipped with virtually unbreakable HR ++ safety glass;
- Including designer LED recessed lighting, designer lamps and curtains with net curtains on the bedroom floor;